Tuesday, February 3, 2009

birthday wishes for my babe...

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

I can't believe you're 4 now.

Just four years ago I was in the hospital getting to meet you and start this journey as your mama...a lifetime to know you...this wonderful little child in my arms.
Four seems like such a big boy. No longer a babe, except to me...always my babe. Your such a wonderful little person who is very smart and curious. You're sweet smile is loved by everyone who meets you. You are always happy greeting people. You're caring, thoughtful and a sweet heart.
It's such a privilege to know you, not to mention have you as my little boy. I'm honored to have been chosen as your mother. I guess you wanted to give me a special birthday surprise because you were born on the day I was born...we share this great day...February 3rd. Our little bubba, daddy's tick turd, my sweet heart...
Hope your day was as good as mine. Just getting to be with you everyday is a joy and to be together on our day is indescribable.

Happy 4th Birthday Hunt and Many, Many More!!!

I Love You, Mama!


This special day was filled with...
*a favorite lunch of pizza*
*birthday songs*

*time with daddy*

*a birthday cake*



*time with mama*

*eating birthday cake and ice cream*

*seeing a big smile on daddy's face*

*opening birthday presents*




*playing inside and outside with Birthday presents*


*swinging*


*planting our carrot, onion, cucumber, tomato, radish and green onion seeds*









*re-filling Hunt's bird feeder*

*playing hide and seek with "Spider Monkey"(neighbors cat)*

*trying out a styrofoam glider airplane*

*new batman pjs*


*a new movie...Open Season 2*
It seems we had a lot going on for just being at home and celebrating a(our) Birthday.

I'll be updating as time goes by about our seeds/plants. We'll see how they grow and if they'll produce. I'm not expecting alot, being that we aren't annual gardeners, but maybe something will happen.

This Saturday we will be having Hunt's Birthday party at Monkey Business. There will be family, friends, cake and goodies and all around fun. So next week(hopefully) be ready to view Hunt's 4th Birthday Party photos.

Also, this Friday we will be going with the group to hand out Valentine cards to the residents at a nursing home. I'll snap a few photos of all those sweet faces and bright smiles.
Not sure what else we'll be doing this week, maybe story time at the library or a park day(weather permitting).

Have a nice day tomorrow everyone!...

No comments: