Monday, February 23, 2009

food and weekly plans...

Oh Monday...it's hard to get started with a new week sometimes isn't it?...

We did have a nice and relaxing weekend here at the Harvey House. Saturday we didn't do much except eat dinner with friends...seafood...yumm yumm!!! Sunday we hung out at home, watched a movie and daddy fired up the grill for homemade fajitas! And another batch of homemade guacamole to. We were so miserable after dinner that we thought we were going to pop. Fat as little ticks I tell you!

I finally finished Hunt's thank you cards and daddy's mailing them out today. Sorry for the delay folks! My mind has been slipping lately. But they are now on their way.

Our plans this week aren't too busy. We'll be going to story time on Wednesday, playgroup on Thursday and a play at Casa Manana on Friday. I'm really excited about the play. I've read "Miss Nelson is Missing!" books to Hunt before and that is the theme of this play Friday. I'm hoping it's a good performance.
Maybe we'll have to do some Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras celebrating tomorrow.

Canton is this coming weekend, but sadly I won't be going. We have plans to attend a retirement lunch for an older couple that hubs works with. They both work with the Sheriff's Department and will be retiring. Hubs has already spoke up and said that we will be there. Sorry Canton...my love! But be assured that I will be making a trip down that way as soon as I can. Oh how I love Canton!

You have a great evening, you hear...

No comments: