Friday, February 27, 2009

ahhh friday...

Yay Friday...

It's turned out to be a simple, but nice day here today.

Hunt and I meet some of the KECPTA group at Casa Manana and enjoyed the performance "Miss Nelson is Missing!". It was a good play, but I believe could have been a little better. None the less we enjoyed it. The books Miss Nelson is Missing! are cute if you haven't read any yet. I've read a couple to Hunt and he liked them. Sometimes he wants to act silly and pretend to be afraid of Miss Viola Swamp. But after explaining what happened he understood she was just "dressed up" to look scary and like a witch.
Afterward we rushed back home to eat a bit of lunch and see daddy before he had to leave for work.
Daddy's truck is still in the shop so he's still driving mama's Tahoe to work. Man will it be nice when it's finished and we have 2 vehicles again. It's been there for about 3 weeks now. It's not that I have places I need to go in the late afternoon/evenings, but it's just the fact that I'm stuck here at home. Thank goodness I don't have a job I have to go to. My job is right here at home, taking care of my little guy Hunt. And we've been doing fine.

Yesterday we enjoyed some time at the park. It was just perfect and we needed to get out of the house and away from the home for a while. The park started to get a little crowded towards the end. I guess with the beautiful weather, we weren't the only ones with the idea of the park.

Oh and I HAVE to share this...
Has anyone seen this video clip? It's so sweet!
Take a look...



Cute huh???

Here's hoping everyone has a nice weekend...

No comments: