Wednesday, February 18, 2009

one year ago today...

HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY to ADVENTURES OF THE SAHM!

One year ago today...
One Whole Year Blogging!

Wow, has it really been a year since I started this blog?! It's been fun although in the past I haven't posted regularly. I'm trying to do better now.

Here's to one year of our family adventures and activities!

Our family is planning a vacation towards the end of April. I think this year we'll just head down to San Antonio. I believe Hunt will enjoy Sea World and the San Antonio Zoo. We may stop at the Buckhorn saloon(they have different mounted animals) and maybe even the market(mama is looking forward to this one). Hubs and I both have been to Sea World and the zoo, years ago. So it will be like a new experience for us as well as Hunt.

see ya soon...

No comments: