Tuesday, February 17, 2009

on my mind...

How is everyone's Tuesday going? Mine's going fine.

Just a few things on my mind I wanted to talk about...

First has anyone heard of Andy Goldsworthy? He is amazing. He turns natural things and nature into art. Just look at part of this clip. You can find more on YouTube. I was thinking of purchasing his dvd. Take a look...Amazing!...

If you get a chance take a look at some of his other videos.


Planting/seed update::
As you remember Hunt and I planted some seeds on February 3rd. I posted about it on that day and included photos.
And so on February 9th I posted about some of the seeds sprouting.
Well as of today we have 4 radish sprouts, 2 green onion sprouts, 2 white onion sprouts, and 1 carrot sprout. I've been talking to the tomato and cucumber pots asking when they plan on coming through. No answer yet. But, I'll be satisfied for now with what we have growing. It seems Hunt and I do have green thumbs(or at least partial green thumbs).

Have I mentioned before that I have the most adorable son ever?! I think so, anyway he is. He makes me laugh ALL the time and is such a hoot! He couldn't be more perfect! I love him so!!!!

So I still need to get our Thank You cards/notes out for Hunt and my birthday gifts. I keep forgetting and I don't want it to go too long. I really hate that!
So that's on the list tomorrow. Finish and mail Thank Yous.

Well, it's time for Hunt's bath and getting ready for bed. Bath, brush teeth, read stories and a few songs...our daily bedtime ritual...

No comments: