Tuesday, March 4, 2008

just Zoe...

Today our poor little Zoe went to the vet for some sterilization surgery(re:spayed). Since we brought her home she's done nothing but lay around and stay quiet. Which is sad to say REALLY nice. She's usually jumping, in your way, jumping, under your feet, jumping, oh and did I mention jumping. I swear she has to be half mountain goat. I feel so sorry for her. I kind of feel guilty for US deciding to take away her right at motherhood. Not that we wanted her to have pups...due mostly to the fact that they would all have stayed with us. I could not have gotten rid of any! The house would be over-run with little blue heeler puppies. And oh Lord, what a mess that would be. I love dogs, but I'm not keen to opening a kennel. One is enough for our happy little family right now. It's bad enough that when we take our little princess to the doggie park we get all kinds of advice. It's worse than having a freak'n child. People seem to think these days that they are the "Dog Whisperer"... Give me a break! Our turd hound is just fine. True she needs to learn some manners, but she's also still a puppy. We're trying. She's just stubborn...see fits in with our family perfectly. Anyway we hope she heals fine and gets back to her old jumping self. Ok maybe the healing fine part is true, but the jumping part...not so much...

No comments: