Sunday, March 9, 2008

let the games begin...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. It was a pretty good one for us. We didn't do much, but all and all it was good. Friday was hubs' birthday. The old man turned 36. Wow how time flies. It's about time to turn him in for a younger version...kidding. I'll keep him I guess. I'm only a year behind him so I better keep my mouth shut. Anyway for his birthday I chose to get him a XBOX 360. He's been eyeing them for a while. They aren't cheep by any means. They have 3 versions, so I just decided to tell him Friday that we will go pick one out Saturday...I'm sure I would have gotten the wrong one, or didn't get the right cable to go with it or something. It's sometimes safer to do that. Unless you know as much about the systems as most of the unfemale genders do. Why is it that boys(this includes the grown up ones to) enjoy these games SO much? I mean sure I like to play some sometimes, but nothing like the usual male. We did get a rock band set that includes a guitar and drums that you play. I'm actually looking forward to playing this one. Even little Hunt knows about some of these games and system and he's only 3! Guys must be born with a special section of their brain tuned to loud, violently murderistic, killing, fighting, driving, racing...etc, etc, etc. Hunt keeps asking to play the "white game". I ask him what it does and he tells me..."it has music". I then ask him what do you do with it? He says..."you play the guitar(as he plays a air guitar) and the drums(as he plays the drums). The little toot knows what to do. His poor little drumming looks more like a good version of animal from the Muppet's playing. Wild arms swinging around and a crazy look on his face. My little Rock Star!!! To be honest though I do have a Nintendo DS. I have a few games that I play on it like Brain Age (1 and 2), Flash Focus and My French Coach. I want to be ready when hubs and I take our trip to France. Which could be any time...NOT! I'm sure it will be a trip I'll have to take with a friend. He says he's not interested in going to France. "Ou est la salle de bains?" And I'm not telling you what that stupid idiotic game Brain Age says that my current Brain age is. It's a big fat liar!!! Heck if it can help even a little part of my memory or pea brain it's worth it.
Sunday we took Hunt and Zoe to the park. It was a nice day to go. Zoe's surgery is healing nicely and she finished her meds today. We bought her a new harness and collar and I wanted to give them a try. I love to go to the park and especially love to go hiking! Weather like today's had me Jonesing to go hiking. We can't do too much since Hunt is still a little guy and wears braces. But we go one small ones when we can.
I reckon that's about all for this round of babbling. Sorry not very interesting...
This next week we have a music class and a Easter party with our mommies group. I'm sure we'll have a mishap or two in there, so stay tuned.

No comments: