Saturday, March 15, 2008

rudeness...

I just have to share...tonight we were at a restaurant having a nice dinner just Hunt, hubs and myself. Everything was going great until a gentlemanrude ass man decided he wanted to clear his nasal passage ways! How gross! It was loud enough that I possibly could not have been the only one who heard it. God man we're eating here! On top of just being rude and blowing your snot while others around you get nauseated, the jerk used the restaurant's cloth material napkin to do it in. Go to the restroom you disrespectful idiot! And for God sakes use some tissue or TP. He had a wife and daughter with him...I guess they are use to this kind of uncouth behavior.
On a much happier note...Hunt and I attended the KECPTA Easter Party Friday. We had a super time.
Today Hunt, myself, BF and son went on a little outdoor excursion. We did some hiking at Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge. We enjoyed ourselves and the day was to die for!
I'm running short on energy and of course brain power for tonight, so I'll have to send posts and hopefully pictures(I SO suck at sending email/blog pics)in a few days. I got some good ones so stayed tuned...

No comments: