Thursday, March 20, 2008

we've got photos...

Hiddy, not much going on in our lives these last few days. No kids, key and such getting locked up in cars...and thank goodness I didn't get sick.
Oh, did you notice something different about my blog...yes that's right...I actually have pictures! Yey for me!!! Steph you ought to be proud of me!







Ask My 3 Year Old...
What is a dictionary?
Hunt:For the car to go.

And as I mentioned several days ago, here are a few pics of the KECPTA(mommy group) Easter party...


Hunt working on his string-a-bead necklace...


Playing pin the egg on the bunny...

Enjoying a little snack...

Easter Bunny(or as Hunt called him...the bunny man)stopped by...


Easter egg hunting...

Hunt had a really good time and was on his next to best behavior...no-body's perfect right. What do I expect with so much going on. After the party the kiddos got to act like little monkeys on the playground...it helped to burn off some of that energy. Our contribution to the snackies were some blueberry lemon poppy seed muffins(that were actually a little good for you). I used a recipe that included fresh blueberries, some yellow squash puree and a little flax seed meal. They tasted pretty good to. Here's how they looked...

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures...it took a while and I'm still getting the hang of it so be patient.
Tomorrow I plan on posting some of our hiking trip to the Ft.Worth Nature Center & Refuge that we took last Saturday.
Since learning to add pics is like a new toy for me you'll probably get sick of seeing my child's face, or all the crap I make and do. But hey, I'm a photo addict freak...just ask hubs!

No comments: