Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~September 29, 2009~

One more day left in the month of September...can you believe it?!

So here are the photos that go with yesterday's post. The quilt, bunny, bibs, burpies and Hunt's deer lease photos...


leaf bib...


Deer lease...





Today Hunt and I made a trip to the library. We had not been in a while(like since Spring), and needed to start going back. Hunt didn't want to go to story time, just to get books. Afterwards we made a stop at the park for about 45 minutes and got to run some stink off of us...and get some of our energy out. It was a nice morning to be outdoors.

Tomorrow is Pre-School and Thursday I'm planning on having some maternity photos taken. I know it's kind of late to be doing so, but I really wanted some to look back on and reflect upon. I didn't have any made when I was pregnant with Hunt and now wish I had. So with this more than likely being my last pregnancy, I wanted some. It will just be me in the photos unless they can talk Hunt into being in a few. Hubs will be working. I hope all goes well and some if not all turn out good.

I called Hunt's pediatricians office today to ask about the flu shots. They ALWAYS send a post card in the mail telling us that they have the vaccines ready and to make an appointment etc. Well this year I never got one! So like I said I called them and was told that they are already out of them! So I kindly said that I never got a notification through the mail that you were administering them. She told me that they were calling everyone this year instead of mailing a notice! Well isn't that nice...calling EVERYONE???? As in who, because I never got a phone call! I guess they started with the "A's" and ran out before they hit the "H's"! Which to me is kinda unfair. At least with mailing the notices it gave EVERYONE a chance to go as soon as they can, not just certain last name letters. And now they won't have any more until the end of October! So now I'll have to take him somewhere else to get one! It just sort of hit me wrong I guess!!!

::Pregnancy Photos 37 Weeks::


No comments: