Friday, September 25, 2009

22 days...

~September 25, 2009~

We all made it to Friday!

And thank goodness for that! Our week has been a little tough since Hunt decided to act out alot the last few days. But we made it and now he and daddy are out of town.
Now for a little rest and arranging time for mama and maybe some sewing and crafting thrown in there to.

::PREGNANCY NEWS::
Actually not much...Miss E is still looking good(compared to the sono) and sounding good(by the heart rate Doppler thingy). I had an appointment today with the OB.
22 more days until her official due date! Oh my!!! Will I make it??? We'll have to see. And I'm still thinking about getting photos made. I need to check into that early next week! I'm so bad at waiting and thinking and waiting and contemplating!!!!!

Oh and I got my hair done today! Yay! I'm not even going to tell you how long it has been since I last had something done to it...let's just say...months!!! So I'm feeling a whole lot better. Don't we always feel better after getting our hair done?!

Have a Great Weekend and we'll catch up a bit next week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow! Less then 3 weeks to go!! So exciting!!