Thursday, September 24, 2009

~September 24, 2009~

Happy Thursday to you all!

Hunt and I didn't do much today. I was low on energy for some reason. We did take a walk around the block this afternoon and ran to meet up with another KECPTA mom(our treasurer)to hand off the Casa Manana play payments that I received. Afterwards we made a quick trip into the Walmart Market to grab a few odds and ends and back home.

Hunt and daddy are planning another guy weekend. They will be heading out to the deer lease tomorrow to spend the weekend. Awwww a quiet house again! I could get use to it! Although I do miss them when they are gone. 2 days without my little Hunt...how will I cope? I know they will have fun and Hunt will get to wear his new hunting boots daddy bought him. He's super excited! Hope my guys are safe and have lots of FUN!!!

I whipped this little skirt up last night. I needed some relax time and this was just the trick. Hunt and I were not seeing eye to eye yesterday and it was not pleasant!
It's around a size 12 months, but the waist seems a bit too large. I may have to adjust the elastic some. I went by the instructions...sort of, so that's probably why it may not be just right.


Can you tell I'm trying to do better on my posting? I hate to have them run a week or so behind. It's harder for me to get everything on here and longer for you to read the blog...right?!...

If I don't talk to you before end of day tomorrow or the weekend...Have a Happy Friday and a Super Fun Weekend!!!

No comments: