Monday, September 28, 2009

birthday wishes and prenancy worries...

~September 28, 2009~

I Can't believe the weekend flew by so fast! Where did it go?

I did have a nice one though. Did some re-arranging/cleaning and sewing/crafting. I made a quilt for Miss Emma that Hunt will give her on the day she's born as well as finished a stuffed bunny. So he will give her the quilt, bunny and the Emma bracelet. And he'll get, from her, the army vehicles(that I posted about in the last posting or so),some army men and 2 big brother books. I'll post a photo of the blanket on the next posting. I didn't get the photo of it yet. I also worked on a bib and burp cloth set as well as a burp cloth to go with a previous bib that I made.
I started to paint some of the wooden people that I got Hunt to go with sets for Christmas to.

Hunt and daddy had a fun time at the deer lease. Daddy said that he behaved pretty well and didn't give him too many problems. The stayed Friday night in a hotel and Saturday night in the mobile hunting trailer. Hubs said that Hunt didn't want to go to sleep Sat. night. I guess too much excitement. It was Hunt, hubs and two other friends there. Of course he couldn't sleep...it was like a big slumber party in the woods! Hunt had a couple of run-ins with the cactus, but other than that was fine.
They were there to work and stuff so I'm surprised that hubs took any photos at all. I guess he knew I would enjoy them and would be a little upset if I didn't get just one photo! So he took about 4 for me.
I'll also load up the deer lease photos next time and show them as well. Mama's kinda lazy right now!!!

Today would have been my dad's birthday. And although we didn't speak much before he pasted and I still resent him for so many things, I do wish him a Happy Birthday!
And tomorrow will be my cousin Gary's birthday...so...Happy Birthday "Go-gee"!

::PREGNANCY NEWS::
I'm at 37 weeks now!
I had an OB appointment today. The sonogram looked good, but by the measurements it seems that baby E only grew a weeks worth in a 2 week period. But Tracy(sonogram guy) said she looks good and is doing what she's suppose to.
So when I saw Dr Luna I asked her if I should be concerned. She told me not at all. That all 10 things that they look/check and test for on the sonogram was perfectly fine. Well...I'm still worried a little! It just doesn't seem right! Maybe his measurements were a little off?! Yeah...that's it!!!(my attempt at making myself fell better)
Anyway she weighs 6 pounds 3 ounces now!
Dr Luna said that depending on how she and I are doing this Friday when I go back, we may have her next week or the following week. So at the latest she'll be a week earlier than her due date I guess. I would just rather it happen naturally and not have to be induced! But I know that with my issues of high blood pressure and gestational diabetes it may be best.

No comments: