Saturday, September 19, 2009

oh computers...

~September 22, 2009~

Gotta love computers and blogger...
I was going to post this yesterday, but I couldn't get all the photos to download! So it's going out today. And I still didn't get to add all the poop I wanted to on this one!!!...

Hunt and Hubs made it home Sunday afternoon! Hunt pucked in the truck twice on the way back though! My poor little babe! But he seems to be feeling fine! Maybe he got a little car sick or something. He's never got car sick before...who knows!
He and daddy had a great time! He told me all about the military museum and the tanks, helicopters and trucks that they saw. "There was even a truck with a big cooker on it mama!"...he said. Hubs said it was a small truck with a tank looking back. And the back was a grill/cooker. Kinda cool! They ate at one of our favorite Mexican food places in Kerrville and stayed at a hotel. After dinner they drove around and spotted lots of white tail deer and axis deer. Hunt and daddy also drove out to a place that has huge rocks and statues like Stonehinge and Easter Island. I've been before and it's pretty cool!
Hunt came back with some post card pictures, military patches(one made especially for him with our last name on it) and another play gun.
And look...hubs did take photos! Yay hubs! Here are some from their weekend...












Side note...hubs said that while he and Hunt were eating he saw Sandra Bullock! Or at least he said she looked JUST like her with a camo ball cap on pulled way down. I've heard that she did have a place out in the Hill Country...so who knows...


Here are the photos of the multi-sensory adding/workbook activity I partially made. I purchased the workbook and made the felt veggies and buggies.


The veggies are to be taken out of the grocery bag and put in the bowl for our imaginary turtle. While this is done, we work on our adding as shown in the workbook. The buggie one is as simple as going by our workbook and adding the bugs in our bug jar.

This weekend I ran into Hobby Lobby just to check on some little wooden people that I've been seeing on ETSY. You can add a felt hat and cape to make gnomes out of them or paint them to look like people. So anyway, I went to Hobby Lobby to see if they sold them unfinished. And they did. Two different sizes. So I got one bag of each. Then I saw a paper mache house that they would fit in and decided that they needed a house now. So now I need to paint the set or glue felt/fabric on them. Hunt loves houses and people sets, so this will be a cute, homemade and really inexpensive gift. I need to go back and grab a few other things to add to the house. I'll post photos when I get it complete. It may be while though!
I also bought some wood blocks and flat wooden rectangles. The blocks and rectangles will become story blocks and story cards. You glue/decoupage a picture of an object on each one. Then use a sealant or glaze to finish it up. You roll a couple of the blocks and use the pictures to make up a story. With the cards you close your eyes and draw 4 out of the box and make up your story. And got some larger blocks to decoupage for Emma. I picked up two boxes(and need to get one more) to store each of these ideas in. I can't wait to get them done and see what kind of story Hunt and I can come up with. With him, it's sure to be silly! I may even keep a small journal with each set to record our stories on. I figured if I go ahead and get these things that maybe I'll get started on making them and have them done by Christmas!




::PREGNANCY NEWS:::
At 36 weeks and counting...
I had an OB appointment yesterday. The sonogram showed everything to be fine. STILL no new photos of Miss E(face down). It's difficult when you get this far along. But Tracy said that she looked great and the fluid was good to, as well as the heart rate. So now I got twice a week just to be sure all is still going ok...WHAT A PAIN IN THE BLEEP!!!! Dr Luna did mention today that that we may get her a week or so early. Meaning I guess she may want to induce. Which is NOT what I would like. I would rather it happen naturally. Emma coming on her own! But I know I'm high risk, so if it's for the health of the babe and myself I should listen to Luna. I go back this Friday...and wish me luck that I make it there and back in between Hunt's pre-school class. If the Gods are on my side I should!

My aunt went into the hospital a few days ago. It seems her leg gave out on her and she had no feeling in it. So test are being ran. She has diabetes I know. Please pray that they find out what happended and she gets well soon.

I was looking at one of my favorite blogs today and saw a cute bunny rattle I want to make our Baby E! It's so simple. And a sweet Christmas gift...or... maybe a gift for Hunt to give to his new sister when he comes to the hospital to meet her! I have a couple of goodies for Hunt from Miss E. I'll get you a photo of those when they arrive from a ETSY seller!...I just LOVE ETSY!!!

I have all of these ideas and not much time to do them!!! What's a mama to do??!!!

Forgive for any spelling and errors...mama was too lazy to re-check...

No comments: