Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hands to yourself...

~September 23, 2009~


Hunt and I made a little bracelet for lil sis a while back, but I thought it needed some silver, so here's the revised version.

So today at pre-school Hunt was somewhat better. On Monday Miss Rebecca had a chat with me and it seems that he had a problem keeping his hands to himself. Ughhh...hugging and pushing seems to be a problem. We explained to him that it isn't ok to push and that not everyone likes hugs. And if he feels he must give out a hug, go to Miss Rebecca or Miss Presley and give them one.
Today he had an issue with climbing on the table and he had to sit time out. I hope he's better Friday! Even at home this afternoon and evening he's been a stinker! Not listening or making good choices. I'm not sure what his issue was today at home.

Look what came in the mail today! Yippee!!! All from ETSY!


OH ETSY HOW I LOVE THEE!!!!!
The wool felt birds nest I had made for Emma's baby mobile and some wooden army vehicles I got for Hunt. The vehicles will actually be given to Hunt by Emma at the hospital when she arrives. A sweet Big Brother gift from her to him! He'll love them! And for the nest I will add ribbon for hanging and some sewn birds I made for her baby bed mobile. My vision of it seems cute enough, so I hope when I get it put together it will look adorable.

That's about it. Just thought I would send this little post out today...

No comments: