Wednesday, February 24, 2010

just ramblings...

~February 24, 2010~

Just rambling on...

The other morning I was laying in bed and I heard "mama". It wasn't loud or anything just regular toned. I lay there trying to wake up and trying to decide if I really heard it. Then again I hear "mama". A little louder, but still not in a panic. So I was like, yep that was Hunt. What does he want...man I'm not ready to get up...I'm still tired! Then again I hear "MAMA"! This time loud enough that I knew it was Hunt and that he was in a little of a panic this time. So then I jump up out of bed knowing that something is wrong. I grab my glasses and run out of the bedroom. Just knowing something was wrong! I make my way to the kitchen and see Hunt sitting sideways in one of the kitchen chairs with his little arm stuck between the chair back slates. Silly Goober! I wish I would have taken a picture! He stuck it through and couldn't get it out.

And if I'm not waking up to Hunt either playing or getting into trouble, I'm waking up to Miss E blowing bubbles or razzing...ha!

So I've been thinking of getting Hunt into a sport of some sort. Soccer, baseball, etc...whatever he feels he wants to try. So the other day we were driving home and I asked him what he might want to try. I mention baseball, soccer, flag football and even karate. He asks me..."What is karate? Is it where they wear the white clothes?". I say yes. He then asks..."What do they do? So I respond that they learn self defense moves and teach motivation and discipline. And then my little darling says.."Yes I want to do that!...I want to hit other boys and jump on them!" Oh dear Lord! Maybe karate isn't right for him!...HAHAHA!!!

Here's a look at some of Hunt's homework coloring pages...

Pretty colorful huh? I wonder why he's into this type of coloring method...legs, arms, heads, etc...different colors. I wonder what it means??? Anybody out there have an idea?

Oh and...
Want to keep your 5 year(or older male- be it child to grandpa)entertained for over an hour? Just get them some Flarp noise putty! I swear Hunt plays with it all the time and it keeps him entertained for a long time. He got some in his stocking for Christmas from the grandparents. His grandpa has 2 containers of the stuff sitting next to his chair at home. And he likes to drag it out and make the toot noises just for his grandkids! Fun stuff! And it is addicting! Even mama and daddy like it. I like the smell. It smells like a new toy. If you don't know what it is, let's just say it's this putty stuff that comes in a little cup. You quickly sink your fingers down in it and it makes a toot sound. Hunt calls it tooter play-dough!

Ok, that will do it...

No comments: