Wednesday, July 1, 2009

just wednesday...

So today I have the Endocrinologist appointment...ugh!!!
I'd rather not go, but I know I must. Thank goodness for my cousin LeighAnn. She's been watching Hunt alot and I'm so grateful!!!! I owe her Big Time!!!

We haven't done anything this week. I've been doing laundry of course and some cleaning. And I've been doing more sewing. I've made a reversible dress for Emma, but it's not complete yet. I still can't find my sewing machine book. And I can't remember how to do proper button holes. I guess maybe I can go online to the maker and see if their site has instructions on it. I've also made some burp cloths(working on more) and am working on Hunt's 4th of July shirt and a set of pj's. I made Emma her first bracelet and Hunt made his own. Below are a few photos of our crafty-ness...


I appliqued the letter E and the other apple/pear material on the diapers.
Emma's bracelet is of crystal beads and letter beads. I'm thinking of adding a couple of silver beads to it, so it may change a bit from this photo.
I'll post a photo of the dress I made when I get it complete.

Have a Super Day!!!

No comments: