Thursday, July 23, 2009

placing the blame...

Just a couple of things to chat about today...

For lunch Hunt and I meet my best friend Stephanie for lunch. We had a nice meal and caught up a bit on some things. I really miss working with her and getting to see her everyday and laughing and talking like we use to do. Afterwards Hunt and I stopped and got a few more colors of ribbon for bows...I know...what the heck! As I said before, you can never have too many, can you??? Besides we didn't have the colors that I bought...so there!

Yesterday, and earlier this week we didn't do anything exciting. Just stayed home, played some BINGO and watched a few movies. Yesterday we did venture outside in the am for a while. Hunt was begging me to go outside so we went for just a while. Played with trucks, bugs and did some swinging.

One funny thing.....
We have been leaving Hunt's bedroom fan on during the day and night, just to keep it cooler. Well today when we got back from lunch and such it was nap time. Hunt and I went in his room and I noticed the fan was off. So I asked Hunt...why is your fan off? To which he stated...with a giggle...I don't know, maybe Emma did it!
Now is that too sad or what? Little sister isn't even here yet and she's already getting blamed for things!!!...

No comments: