Wednesday, November 26, 2008

happy turkey day...

Hey...

Hope everyone is having a super week. We haven't done much, but it's been pretty good thus far. I'm still working on Christmas crafts. Look what came in the mail yesterday...gourds. I'll be doing crafting with these.


Also, has anyone heard of or seen the Waldorf dolls (hope I said it right) or maybe the Bamboletta dolls? These are SO cute, and SO pricey. It's silly, but I want one. I sent off for instructions for the Waldorf ones, so I may have to make Hunt and maybe me one to.
So tomorrow is turkey day. I'll be up before sunrise getting ready for the Turkey Trot race. I always do it every year with good friend Steph. We'll meet at Ihop to eat and then head over to Camp Bowie for the race. I'm trying to get out of taking little man with me. I could do it a lot quicker without a stroller. And besides, he's getting too big for it. I guess I could pull him in the wagon, but ughhhh...like I said...quicker without the babe.

And here's our contribution to Thanksgiving feast tomorrow...



pilgram hat cookies.
We're heading to hub's parents and I was told that we didn't need to bring anything. Well, I can't show up without something, so Hunt and I made these. They consist of a cookie, choc. chips, marshmallow and icing. Super easy and really not too messy. Of course they don't look fabulous, but with a 3 year old you can't expect perfection. They are still cute. After lunch and visiting a bit Hunt and I will go to my cousins house and visit some of my side of the family. Hubs has to work, so he'll leave after he eats lunch.

That's about all I have time for today, so I'll leave it at this...
If any of you head out Friday for Black Friday sales...be careful and safe.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: