Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!...

Good evening...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was pretty good. We didn't do much. We were out and about Saturday running errands and stuff and today just hung out here at home. We watched a few movies and I did some decoupage, sewing, painting, glueing...etc...just craft crap.

Today would have been my mother's birthday. She would have been 57 years old. I still miss her terribly. She was such a great mom and person. I'm happy to say that she was my best friend! We were as close as friends could be...as close as mother and daughter can be. Hunt is really missing out on not knowing this wonderful lady. It's sad to think about how much fun Hunt and Nana(mom always wanted to be called Nana by the grandbabies). I'm sorry that she pasted before Hunt was born. She went through a terrible time towards the end. I question myself ALL the time about the medical decisions that I had to make. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through it. Even at 28 years of age I feel I was way too young to have to make these decisions. I wish more than anything that she wasn't in pain and forgives me for everything. Even now typing this tears start to run down my face. There is so much I wish I could have asked her before her time was up. So much I want to know about me as a child. Was I like Hunt? Is this how I did this or did that? Was I this stubborn and defiant? I know from photos that Hunt and I look alot alike, but I would have loved to known more. When your young you don't think as much about asking these types of questions. It seems that everyone will always be around. Well the truth is...they won't and there's nothing we can do about that. We just go on without them. You never get over loosing them, it just gets a little easier day by day.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I miss you and hope your having a lovely day up above!

No comments: