Wednesday, November 12, 2008

feeling better and decisions, decisions...

Well hello again...

I decided I needed to sit down and have a rest from todays chores so I'll post a blog. I was busy doing almost double duty house work today since yesterday I was sick. I was nauseated and had more than enough trips to the potty. These along with some stomach cramping that has carried over to today. But I feel way better! Neither Hunt or Hubs has been sick so that's a good thing! It must have been something I ate that they didn't.
Not much has happened the last few days. We haven't been doing much. Tomorrow is playgroup and Friday we have a visit to tour a firestation in Keller. I'm sure Hunt will really enjoy that.
This weekend I'm planning to do some Christmas shopping since Hubs is planning on taking Hunt to the gun show...YAY! Sad to say, but I'm looking forward to being without a male big or small to tag along. I think a few girl friends and I will meet for lunch and shop afterward. I need to make a run to Target for sure. Hunt is in major need of some new bedding. I haven't bought any since he moved out of his baby bed into the toddler bed. Target has a real cute cowboy set. I've been looking for a cowboy/western set for a while. I wanted something that wasn't going to be oust of style in a few months or even a year. There are so many character sets out and frankly I'm just kind of tired of them. A cowboy set can last a while and never go out of style. The set at Target has a few neat accessiories that you can get to. I plan on getting the bedding(sheets, comforter), a valence, a lamp, a night light and maybe the wall sticker/clingy things. I'm also not sure if I'll get it, but there is a hook rack the says "cowboy" to.
Here's what it looks like...







I've also spotted a few other goodies to get for the room as well. The Canton flea-market has a cute 4' or so tall metal cowboy statue holding guns. It would be handy for his cowboy hats or even a jacket or belts. And I found a company that will make your name out of a rope so you can hang it on the wall. We'll see what I eventually end up with. Canton isn't for a little over 3 more weeks. I'm counting down!

Well CRAP!!!! Look at the other bedding possibilities that Target has online. Now I just don't know I like them all. I'm sure I'll stick with the cowboy theme though...






Oh the possibilities...Isn't the internet a glorious thing???!!! ...or maybe not...since my options have widened now!

I'll let you know what I decided...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The cowboy stuff is so cute!! Glad you are feeling better!