Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a welcome from a large White House in DC and a little funny...

~March 25, 2010~

I signed Hunt up for swimming lessons today. I'm hoping that he'll enjoy it more. The last 2 years he was at Aqua Kids and did good up until the last 3-4 days of class and then just didn't seem to care. Made this mama a little upset. Especially since I know and saw what he can do and he just didn't even try toward the end. At our Early Childhood PTA meeting Thursday, a lady came and talked to us about water safety. She is a swimming instructor who has taught kids for 20 years or so at her home. Her prices are very good, so I decided to give it a try this year. I heard good things about her from other moms in the group who has had their kids with her in the past. So we shall see.

Oh, and Em got her little Welcome letter the other day from the White House. Hunt also got one way back when he was about Em's age to. I put them in their baby books, but may move them to a scrapbook at a later date.




And a little funny for you guys...


ok, so tonight when Hunt and I were in the bathroom getting ready for his bath I noticed a certain part of his body...ahem...(male anatomy)was white-ish. Freaking out I ask him why "it" was white. He said..."I don't know, maybe I put some of that on it"(he pointed to the baby powder in the basket) I asked him why. To which he replied..."Well you said I acted like a baby sometimes!"

Oh my crazy kids!...

No comments: