Sunday, November 15, 2009

~November 16, 2009~

Hunt woke up not feeling well. He said that his throat was hurting and he still had a cough that carried over from yesterday. Although yesterday it wasn't as bad. So I kept him home from school and gave out some medicine. I cancelled my Dr's appointment and we just hung out at home. I'm hoping that Miss E doesn't start feeling under the weather also. Trying to keep big brother out of her face and reminding him to cover his mouth is proving to be a tire-some task.

Our little man was a bit of a toot yesterday...maybe due to him feeling a little sickish more today. Sometimes he does that. Acts a little more wilder or misbehaves more than usual if he's about to start to feel bad. Anyway, yesterday hubs mentioned he wanted to go to Lowe's. But instead of saying it he spelled it out to me. You know what I'm talking about parents. We've all done it! Something like..."after lunch I'm G-O-I-N-G to L-O-W-E-S". So I replied with "O-K-A-Y". Hunt then asked where daddy was going. Hubs just said to the store. To which Hunt says..."well then H-U-N-T-E-R for me!" Silly boy! He just had to be in the conversation and knew he needed to spell something to do so.

see you next round...

No comments: