Wednesday, November 18, 2009

get well soon...

~November 18, 2009~

Well, we're still in our funk... we've been cooped up at home again the last 2 days.

Hunt still has the cough(only scratchy-er sounding now) and still a sore throat. So we missed the library story time yesterday and school today.

The morning was spent in mama and daddy's room on the bed...
Watching The Indian In The Cupboard on mama's laptop...


It's really a cute movie for boys(girls to). With the exception of a few parts. I enjoy watching it myself.

Reading books...


Even playing a few rounds of goldfish...


Emma didn't mind hanging out there either. She was enjoying her sleep sack I made her before she was born, until...mama started taking too many pictures...



We did make it out of the bedroom to eat lunch, do a little more on our Thanksgiving
lapbook and make a toilet paper roll turkey...




Then had some lunch and was sure to fill Hunt up on these...

The more vitamin C the better!

And here's what happens when you send daddy into the store to get more medicine...

I guess we're covered for several illnesses now. Better too much than not enough!

It's so cute...right now Emma is sitting in a bouncer beside me and we are playing mama cover me up and I'll kick the blanket off. Then you cover me back up and we'll see how long it takes to kick them off again! She's quick too...what a kicker! She's down to 6 seconds! And she even has a snicker on her face. She knows what she's doing! Little tooter!!!

Here's to hoping everyone else stays well...

No comments: