Monday, November 9, 2009

a nine pounder...

~November 11, 2009~




Emma had a check up appointment yesterday with Dr.Coutoumanos. She's up to 9 pounds and 22 1/2 inches. And everything is going good! YAY!
She actually smiled at me today! Oh how sweet it was! I guess it could have been just gas, but I like to think it wasn't. My sweet little girl.
She had a rough time today though. Kept waking up and could not rest good. Of course Big Brother was home(due to the holiday)and didn't help much!


Daddy came home yesterday from hunting. He didn't have any luck. But that's ok, he had a nice time. He got in around noon just after we arrived back home from story time at the library.

And an add on to the other days entry about the pooping cat candy dispenser...Hunt had the cat pooping money this morning! He was just a laughing!!! Now that's what I'm talking about! A cat that pays for itself! Even if it was just a dime! Oh...little boys!!!

That's it for today...

No comments: