Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a month...already!...

~November 5, 2009~




Oh my goodness!

Can you believe it has already been a month since our little baby girl joined us?!
ONE WHOLE MONTH!
I'm amazed at how fast time flies sometimes!!!
She's been smiling a lot and started cooing and making small noises. And is as strong as an ox. She lifts her head all the time and scoots around the bed some. She'll be chasing her brother in no time..hahaha!
We go to the pediatrician on Tuesday. I'm hoping that everything is well and anxious to see what her weight is.






Happy ONE month birthday Little Emma!We love you SO VERY much!!!!


Early this morning around 5:15 Hunt came into our bedroom. Daddy was getting ready for work and I was feeding Emma. So daddy told him to lay down by Emma and myself, and shortly after he feel asleep. Later that morning after he awoke I asked him why he came in our room. He told me that a scarecrow was in his room. He said the scarecrow turned it's head and just looked at him. I asked Hunt what he said and Hunt told me that scarecrows don't talk! So I asked him what he was wearing(I'm always into the details if he can remember them from his dreams). He told me that he was wearing green overalls and a green hat. That was about all the details he could give me.
But at nap time Hunt told me that he wanted me to put a lock on his door. I asked him why and he said so that the scarecrow couldn't get in!...DUHHHH!!!! Kiddos as so funny!!!!!

Hunting season starts this weekend so you can guess where hubs will be. He took off from Friday through all of next week. I'm worried that Hunt will be disappointed at not getting to go with daddy to the deer lease. Poor little guy is still too active and loud for daddy to take him. Maybe next year(more like the year after)my little man can join the older men and partake in this family tradition.
Good Luck hunting hubs, have fun and most of all be safe!

Just some silly pictures of us playing around with some of Hunt's Halloween toys...





Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Emma is so beautiful! She looks so much like Hunter!