Thursday, October 1, 2009

~October 1, 2009~

Well hello October...how are you?!

Wow October already and we LOVE Halloween around our house! Hunt has told me about several things he wants to be for Halloween. Now if I can just get him to narrow it down to just one. And to do it before Halloween gets too close!

I finished Hunt's "Big Brother" shirt. Take a look...

It's not perfect, but still cute I think!

And I found this cute outfit for baby E. I'm thinking this may be her coming home clothing. And those sweet socks...looking so cute like baby Mary Jane shoes!

The photo really stinks! For some reason it's dark. The set is light pink.

Oh and my maternity photos turned out ok I guess. I don't know what I was expecting, I rarely like most photos of me anyway.
As soon as I go through them I'll post some for all to see. Just don't be looking for something wonderful. After-all it's just me and like I said I usually don't like photos of myself!

Since Hunt's pediatrician is out of flu vaccines until the end of October, I decided to run by Walgreens. They have a flu clinic right now and I thought hey why not. Well it seems that they don't do kiddos until they reach the age of 9 years. Well that's just great!!! This kid has been lucky twice now with dodging a shot. So I guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow calling around to find a place to take him for one. Ughhh what a pain in the rump!

This weekend Kelley and I are planning a short shopping trip and I think hubs is taking Hunt to the lake house and maybe Fort Sill.

Tomorrow I have another OB appointment. We'll see what Dr.Lina says about having Miss E a week or two early. Honestly the week after next would be fine with me.
Grandma is picking up Hunt from pre-school since my appointment will run past dismissal and taking him to McDonalds. He's looking forward to that for sure!


Happy October 1st to everyone!!!

No comments: