Thursday, October 22, 2009

lessons learned and such...

~October 23, 2009~

Hunt and I made some orange pumpkin spice play-dough yesterday. We made the play-dough and added food coloring to make it orange then added spices to make it smell yummy! Pumpkin pie spice, cloves and cinnamon made it smell nice! I let him play with my Halloween cookie cutters. He loved the vampire/saber tooth man(that's what he called the Dracula one). I was thinking the play-dough would be a nice goody to give to Hunt's pre-school friends.





And here's what happens when you have a babe in your Mei Tai sling while cooking...cream of tarter on the little pumpkin head! Sorry Miss E!

Just after these photos, Hunt layed his hand on the stove top. He now has a little blister on his palm. I think he thought that since we turned the burner off, that the top wouldn't be hot anymore...he found out that wasn't so. Poor little man!
Maybe it was a lesson learned, or maybe not!

I snagged a photo of Miss E doing this...

I've found her occasionally doing the thumb sucking.

Today Little E lost her umbilical stump. So now we can have a real bath! Not just a wash cloth and water one.

The other morning I woke up and found this on our table...

It's one of my old Barbie dolls(Hunt likes to put them in his big car or truck). I asked him..."What is this"? To which he said..."Mom she's feeding her baby"!
Ohhh...I guess Barbie babies get hungry to, just like little sister.

This Saturday our town is having a Halloween Bash. I'm thinking of taking Hunt to it, but not certain yet. Daddy will be heading to the deer lease for the day, so that would mean me and my two young-uns. I wish it was a little earlier, it's from 6:00pm till 9:00pm. So we shall see.

And I'm pretty sure what Hunt wants to be for Halloween...we think! I told him that once mommy starts making it that he has to wear it. I found a cute idea for Emma's to. So to JoAnn's I will be heading Saturday to get the fabric and such.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

No comments: