Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what's been going on?...

Happy Tuesday Everyone...

Had a nice weekend. Hubs went to the lakehouse with friend Sat. so it was just Hunt and I. And hubs came back Sun. We hung out with great friend Steph and ate some lunch and did a little shopping. Then later that evening it was off to dinner with another great friend Kel. Then back home, bath time and I even let Hunt stay up late to watch a movie with me. It was really a nice day...and weekend.

Monday I did end up skipping yoga so that Hunt and I could take a trip to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day. I think we saw EVERY animal there. I opted not to take the stroller or wagon in hopes that Hunt would be able to walk the whole time. Well, it was a good choice...Hunt did superb! He got a little tired towards the end, but did great! He kept saying a like going to the zoo! We also rode the little YellowRose train there at the zoo. We were both pretty tired once we got home.

Today Hunt had physical therapy. He hadn't been in about 2 months. His therapist did a little evaluation and said that he looked good. His shoe inserts still fit good(or at least for 3 to 6 more months...unless he has a growth spurt). We go back again in December. So now I can go and get Hunt new shoes. I've been needing to get him some for months, but have been kinda waiting to see what the PT visit would hold. Hunt also got his yearly flu vaccine. I was sort of dreading it. But...we went in and they did it so fast that he didn't have a chance to cry or even think about crying. I told him what a big boy he was and he was all smiles. So afterwards we went for ice cream. It went as good as can be!

4 more...days...until we leave for va-ca!!! YEA!!! I've got several tasks to do before we leave, but am confident that I will get them completed in time.

Tomorrow is yoga and I hope it goes easily. I've had a pain in my neck/upper back area today. Not sure what I did...maybe slept wrong... I've also got to make a run to the grocery store, maybe couple of stores to and the cleaners. This will knock off a few of my tasks to get done before Sat.

that's about all...see ya'll

No comments: