Thursday, October 2, 2008

almost that time...

Well, one more day until we leave for vacation...whooo-hooo!!! Checking the weather though...it looks pretty much rainy most of next week down there. Figures...on well, at least we will be away from home and everyday life for a little while. And bad weather doesn't effect eating like a pig...which we seem to ALWAYS do when we go to the coast anyway. My belly has been waiting for lick smacking, tummy tickling, stomach stuffin, fresh seafood.
I was busy today with errands...3 stores, library, cleaners, book store so Hunt missed playgroup. He was kind of cranky when he woke up anyway. I don't think too many attended today's anyway.

So I've still been asking Hunt what he wants to be for Halloween. I want to get a definite answer before I start to make the costume since October is here now and the count down begins. He's still been saying a clown. I told him that he has to wear the red nose and big clown shoes. He told me that he didn't want to. But then last night we were talking about the WALL-E movie and I was talking about robots. Then he says he wants to be a robot. So I was like awesome...I can come up with cool stuff and be more creative with that idea more than the clown. But then today I asked him if he was going to be a robot and he was like...I don't know. Man...I wish he would make up his little mind. I know...I'm anal!!! I love making and designing costumes among other things. We'll see how everything turns out. I'll give him until middle of Oct. and then start making whatever it is he decides. I enjoy making costumes, it's rewarding to me. Making something that you can't just go out and buy.

Oh and I STILL need to get our yearly family portraits done. We've done it every year and it's tradition. We usually do them around Sept./Oct. so I need to get my butt in gear. Hubs never looks forward to it. Every other year I make all three of us wear the same color shirts. Hubs hates it! But I think it looks neat. This year though is the year we don't have to match, so it won't seem so bad to him.

I've been working on Christmas to. Well, actually since about July. This past weekend I bought a gift for my nephew. And I'm still working on the homemade items to. I think I may have mentioned it in a previous post, but anyway...forgive my memory and laziness. I have finished a few fast projects. Like I said...I enjoy making things and it's rewarding.

Well I better run...laundry is calling...

No comments: