Sunday, September 21, 2008

end of summer...boo hoo...

Hey...
Not much has been going on lately. Hubs was in classes last week so our usual schedule was off kilter. It was good though since he was there for dinner and in the evenings. I know he hated to get up at 5:30...or as he put it "the crack ass of dawn". It was nice. Hubs came home one day barley able to walk though. They did a type of training similar to the "red man"(suit) where each had a turn trying to fight off everyone ganging up on them one after another from different directions. He swung so much and all of that after running and other activities...he was SO SORE! I did however miss yoga since no one was here to watch Hunt. So I'm sure tomorrow's yoga will be...horrible, just peachy!

About 2 weeks until vacation! Yea! I just hope, since we are going to the coast again, that Port "A" will not have too much damage from huricane Ike. We looked at photos and it didn't seem too bad. Hubs wants to take Hunt fishing this time. And wants me to go to. Last time I went deep sea fishing I was sick the entire time. I feed the fish(with my vomit...i know gross, but true). Hubs said that this trip will only be about 4 hours and be in the bay, possibly at night. I'm just not so sure about this idea. Imagine this...us...some friends...and a three year old...at night from about 6pm to 10pm...on a boat...no where to go...and me possibly nauseated or even sick. IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A FUN PICTURE TO ME! I just know Hunt will be cranky tired and not interested in trying to help fish. All the while I'm trying to hold my cookies down and not puke! Lord help me now! And will the hurricane that just passed not too long ago, fishing might really stink! Like I said Lord help me now!

We brought the boat back from the lakehouse last weekend...boo hoo! It was time to winterize it and put it up until next spring! It looks like most of the lake fun is over until then. It seems like summer flew by this year. Oh I'm sure we'll make a few trips back. We'll probably go for New Years and maybe Christmas again I'm sure. Christmas there last year with our friends was really a fun time. I brought a small Christmas tree from home and we exchanged gifts one morning in our pj's. Good Times! And New Years has been celebrated at the lakehouse for several years now. We buy lots of fireworks again(remember July 4th)and set them off...as the freezing wind off the lake chills us to our bones! True we're all wrapped up in cloths, coats, and even blankets, but still BURRRRRRRR! Lucky we fix some hot toddy's to help us with the coldness.

Oh...Zoe turned one year this month(around the 3rd). HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!!!!! Hunt and I sang her Happy Birthday. I told him that we'll do a birthday party for her on the day we got her, to celebrate, which will be Dec.3rd. We'll have to get her a doggy cake and maybe invite a few friends like Steph and Kelley to bring their doggies and go to the dog park(maybe). Weather permitting. Zoe is still a little SPAZZ!

Playgroup is going well. Hunt loves to attend and play with other kiddos. It's just hard to get him to leave when it's time to go. Ugh!!! At least he enjoys it.

Well I guess that's about all for now...

No comments: