Thursday, April 3, 2008

moody blues...


22 more days until we leave for the coast! Fresh seafood here we come...yum yum!!!







I hate packing for trips. I ALWAYS bring WAY...WAY...Way too much stuff! And of course hubs can attest to this. I wish I wasn't so messed up in the head thinking that what if.... What if I want to dress a little nicer one evening. What if it gets cool and then I need pants or jeans. What if my swim suit tears, I need a few back ups. What if...What if...What if... And it's SO much worse if you are going on a trip where you need to fly. Ughhhh! It almost came to a point last time we went to Cancun where we had to pay a fee for my HUGE suit case being SO heavy. Hubs just gave me a look. And don't even get me started about the shoes. You need shoes for every kind of outfit. Walking or comfy shoes. Sandals, flip flops and maybe a nicer dress pair. And of course I can't take just one pair of flip flops people. I have to have a few color options. See what I mean? I'm messed up in the head.

I happened to find the photos of the cookies I made for vacation last year...I know you're thrilled!




(as you can imagine...i have a good number of cookie cutters...all seasons and kinds)

And I almost forgot...here are the sailboat popsicles that I made while we were there. Picture not very good. The popsicle is the sail and the bottom boat part is the cup/holder. Hunt enjoyed them!


My little monster hasn't been eating very good for about 3 weeks now. And this week he hasn't done good on naps either. He didn't sleep at nap time yesterday or today at all! Yesterday he also had the worst day of therapy. He would not cooperate with the therapist. He's had a few not so good days at therapy, but never any like this. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt or something. Then again, I've been a little edgy and moody lately I think to. I guess our moons aren't lining up right. I hope we both get over it. It could be that we both need a little vacation away from each other. I love him to death, but sometimes you just gotta get away for a while. Hubs was sick a few weeks ago and had to stay home. After we had lunch and I put Hunt down for a nap I told hubs I was going to Hobby Lobby(woooo hoooo...I know big deal right?). I enjoyed the almost 2 hour break where I could just window shop(and a little buying)at my leisure. Without a little whining voice at my side...gosh he's such a man when it comes to shopping. I always have to rush when we go to stores. After a little while at Hobby Lobby I started to feel guilty. Even though Hunt was asleep and his daddy was there I felt guilty. Guilty for leaving him and having a little me time.

So I noticed that I forgot the "Ask My 3 Year Old" section on the last post...I was so busy blabbing away I totally forgot to do it.

Ask My 3 Year Old...
What is thunder?(I know he knew what it kinda was, but I wanted to hear his answer/definition).
Hunt:It's like that castle building, like fireworks. BANG(sound), Whistle(sound),Peeeeeee(sound)...

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! We're going to our friend's lake house. Not sure yet if we'll stay the night Saturday or not.

No comments: