Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3 days and counting...

I'm officially in "Holy Shit it's just 3 days until we leave for vacation" mode...
And of course I have SO SO much to do...Ugh! Cleaners, Salon, pack clothes...mine and Hunt's, take Zoe to boarders, plus I still need to come up with a Anniversary gift for hubs and get Hunt signed up for swim lessons...all this on top of Wednesday's story time, Thursday's mom's group park day and Friday's mom's group planned activity...I'm about frazzled. It seems that I always wait to do most of the stuff I need to do BEFORE we leave for vacation, at the last minute. I work pretty good under pressure most of the time.
This past weekend was nephews 1 Year Birthday. They had a family party for him. He was all smiles...such a sweety. He enjoyed his cake and ice cream...and goodies. It was a nice time.
Hunt and I went to Casa Manana Theatre last week and saw Little Red Riding Hood. They did such a good job on the costumes and performance. It was very cute. We both enjoyed it! Hunt does really well at sitting still and watching the plays there. I'm super surprised...but pleased.
I've been working on some felt story board stories. I've done only one...The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I wanted to do about 3 to take on the trip for Hunt to play with in the car while we drive, but I'm not sure I will get anymore done in time. I'm so detailed on them so it takes me a while. They look cute. I'll have to post a pic of them at a later date. Plus Hunt and I made a gift for a good friend's birthday...shhhh...she may read this and I don't want to give the gift away yet. It was easy to do and I see more of these ideas for others in the future.
Well I need to go and get some things done, so catch everyone later...

No comments: