Monday, February 18, 2008

Our favorite place

This weekend we went to Kerrville. Kerrville is in the Hill Country of Texas. The hill country is probably our families favorite place. Someday... around 50 years from now hubs and I hope to move there. We both love it so much! The reason I say 50 years is because that's how long it will take us to afford to move there. Price of land in the hill country is in no way going down. I keep telling hubs that we need to start buying lottery tickets, or praying to the Gods or something. I know what you're thinking... This chick should be struck down where she stands, right? Well maybe so, but at least I'm honest.
Anyway, we went through the shops in Fredericksburg and went into San Antonio for a short trip to the Bass Pro Shops there. We also made a run through the town of Wimberley. We spotted lots of deer which by the way had this strange sense that hubs was not there for just the sight seeing. Don't get me wrong hubs does love to watch wildlife just as much as he loves hunting it.
Oh and Hunt by the way can name every deer, antelope, wildlife animal species known to man kind. Now if I can just get him to learn all those A B C's and numbers we'll be doing good.
We had a nice relaxing time and Hunt even took another step closer to manhood. He used the potty for the first time standing up. He normally sits down to do both jobs in the potty, but not this weekend. My baby is growing up way too fast. Now hopefully he won't get the bright idea to write his name on the wall.

No comments: