Thursday, February 21, 2008

A nibble here a nibble there...

Nothing too exciting today. I was just reflecting on a silly oddity of mine...so I'll share...
Valentines Day goodies... Hubs gave me a box of chocolate along with a bamboo plant and Hunt gave me some roses and M & Ms. Like I need the candy added to the ever growing size of my ass along with the rest of my body. BUT, I do LOVE and I mean LOVE chocolate! The box of chocolates was an assortment of flavors and fillings so let me give you a little insight on how I enjoy these little waist line increasers. I take a small nibble out of each one. Nothing huge, just enough to get a taste. And it's not like I taste each of them all at once. Any who, this delightful process just makes me happy. I mean the main reasons I do this is...1) for variety, a little sample of different ones and... 2)to see which ones I like best. This way I know which ones I can go back to and finish off and which ones to leave for the trash or every now and then hubs.
Well, the other night hubs enters the kitchen to take in delight one or some of my sweet treats and opens the box to find that only half of each candy is in there. At which point he brings to my attention that I'm weird and chuckles.
Am I so weird? Does anyone else do this? They're MY gosh darn candies any way...right? I can do as I please! Sure it may be a little rude...ok a lot rude, but how was I to know that he would go wondering in there at 12:00am looking for something to satisfy his sweet tooth. It's WAY too late to eat especially something like that. So did I mention THAT to him...NO! I just told him that he already knew I did these strange things(among many others)...and he agreed in front of GOD and everyone at our wedding over 13 years ago to love me no matter what! This did include all bizarre characteristics...period!

Next time I'll just blame it on a rat...squeak, squeak...

No comments: