Thursday, September 20, 2012

results and new things...


~September 20, 2012~


My sweet men!!!

We got the results Tuesday from the Dr about Hunt's spine x-rays.  And it seams that he does have scoliosis. Luckily he only has a mild form of it!!!! YAY!!! We have an appointment to meet with a Ortho Dr. in December.  From what I've read, anything over a 10 degree curve they consider scoliosis.  Hunt has a 12 degree curve.  More than likely they will just want to keep an eye on him until after he's finished growing.  Maybe doing x-rays and checks for a while. I'm just happy he doesn't have to worry about a back brace or even surgery. I pray that it doesn't get worse as he grows! Guess we'll know more after the Ortho visit in December.


We've been doing a small amount of Fall decorating around the house.  The kids put up fall clings on the front door and the hall bathroom mirror..."their bathroom".  These are such cheap and easy decorating for kids to do.  No mess and they are re-usable!





We'll be adding Halloween and then Thanksgiving clings in the future.

Have ya'll seen these?!

Mini marshmallows!

Here's how tiny they are!  Sweet! I may be behind, but I just noticed them a few weeks back and bought some. They taste like marshmallows to.  Can't wait to try them in all sorts of fun things!

Have ya'll been hearing the rave over these?!

They're called water beads. 

Em has been having a blast playing with them!  She loves to scoop and dump them the best! And let me tell you they feel so cool! I love just sticking my hands in them and gently moving them around! So awesome!!!
You can get them at Michael's and I think JoAnn's carries them to.

Let me tell you Hunt just loves Boy Scouts! I need to post some photos of the Boy Scout pictures I've taken so far. He has such a neat time!!!  His meetings are on Mondays, and we found out this past Monday that they will be going camping in October.  The scouts will be going to Worth Ranch in Palo Pinto.  I had to check it out on their website.  It's such a beautiful place!!! I'm excited!  They will be camping October 5-7.  Normally hubs works on Sundays, but he was going to see if he could take off that Sunday.  So he went to ask and...he can't!!! Bummer!!! And to make it worse, he has to work that Saturday to!  He needs to cover for a co-worker. UGH!!!!!! So he is unable to go!!!! And it's either me take the kids by myself, or we don't go! Oh boy!  Not sure I can handle everything By My Self!  Lord help me!
If any one out there wants to come be my husband/the kids daddy for that weekend please let me know! HA!

So I guess that's about it for now! Ta ta!




No comments: