Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday has come and as we look forward to the weekend we still have a few loose ends to tie up...

Hunt finished painting the Father's Day gifts. Now we need to glue them together and get them nailed. Then on to the cards! And maybe something else small.

I finished the quilt this evening. The theme is monkeys. Take a look...

Not sure who will end up with it...my 4 year old monkey or the monkey on the way!

It had been well over a month since Hunt had a hair cut so this morning we headed over to Cool Cuts. It was about 9:30 and they weren't open yet. And since Ross was just across the parking lot...what the heck! We need to kill a little time anyway! I'm happy we went. I found this towel set for the hall/kiddos bathroom. Such cuteness! Little alligators! I had to get them!

One side is green with white alligators and the other is white with green alligators. And they are trimmed at the ends in blue. I also bought a pair of baby socks to.
After our little shopping we drove back over to get Hunt's hair cut. Ms. Sharon did a great job and now my child looks less straggly. His hair was getting really long. Or at least long in daddy and mama's eyes.

On our way home we stopped at the farmer's market for some produce. I LOVE going there. Or going to any fruit stands to.

Then we headed home to make our lunch of Mac n Cheese. Hunt helped mama make it, and what a fine job he did! Until he touched the burner...OUCH!!! Then it wasn't as fun. He did finished up making them though...what a little trooper! i snapped a few photos of him being a "chef man" as he put it.






For dinner we had homemade tacos!!! YUMMY!!! Using Granny's recipe/instructions of course. So delicious! There really aren't any out there that compare! Taco Taco Cafe's in San Antonio are really good to, but still can't beat mine...if I can brag upon myself!!! This time a took a few photos while I made them. I know it seems like a lot for just the 3 of us, but believe me...you can eat more than you think! At a restaurant I may can eat 3, but that's it! Eating mine...I'm kind of embarrassed to say I can eat 5-6! What an oinker, I know!!!!!





Well I bess get to bed. It's late and I'm beat!!! See Ya soon!...

No comments: