Friday, March 13, 2009

rainy friday...

Well, here we are at the end of the week. Ready for the weekend to start.

It's been raining here in North Texas off and on for 3 days and although we really do need the rain to fill up the lakes and such, I don't care for the "lake" in our back yard. Water still standing as the rain falls. Our poor flowers and seeds drowning in the wetness. I can already tell we'll have to plant more.

Maybe all this rain will bring us lots of Bluebonnets this year. Last year was a sorry year for them. Not many at all.

Daddy came home early today, around 12:45. He needed to take off some overtime from the past two days. He had to pick up and drop off some "guests" down towards Huntsville in Dayton. This required an overnight stay. He left Wednesday morning and came back Thursday afternoon. For those of you that know what hubs does for a living know what I mean when I say "guest".

We haven't been doing much this week due to the rainy cold weather.

Today I decided that we had to get out of the house for a while so Hunt and I had lunch at Chick Fil A. Later we may run up to Walmart to grab some necessities...such excitement I know.....

No comments: