Friday, October 3, 2008

off to the coast...

Tomorrow we leave for vacation...YEA!!! Hunt woke up this morning and said...mom are we going to the beach?... I said no tomorrow and he didn't like that answer. Just one more of the many times he didn't care for my answer on one of his questions. Oh well, there will be SOOOO many more in the future to. Life's just full of disappointments sometimes. But...when you're three...everything seems just horrible if it doesn't go your way...right???? You just have melt downs and chicken fits(name given to some of Hunt's fits...we read it in a book once).

I managed to get everything done except going to Tom Thumb to pick up some Vitamuffins to take. If you haven't tried them you should. My favorite is the chocolate one(can't remember the exact name). The others are ok, but how can you go wrong with chocolate...and with at least some vitamins in them...they seem a little healthy. They even make them in just the top...YUMMY!!!! You can also order them online...which is where I've purchased them before, but I read that they sell them at Tom Thumb to. It's a shame that there isn't a close Tom Thumb near by. I mean the closet isn't like miles and miles away, but when you only need to go for that one item, it isn't worth it. We Zoe to the vet for boarding. I feel sorry for the workers there...Zoe is such a spaz!!! I warned the girl who took her. I feel bad that I forgot to leave her treats. I totally forgot, but the lady said that they have treats they can give her. They said that she gets a free bathing..which is good because she is way past due for one.

Well I guess I better go and tidy up and do finishing touches on packing.

Have a good week...I'm sure we will...
tootles

No comments: