Saturday, January 10, 2015

we haven't tried this before...



 
                                                         ~January 10, 2015~


I've been walking this week several times.  Trying to get moving more...to be more physically active you know. I even got my rear-end out there today and walked/jog my mile.  I was proud of myself for that. Every day I'm improved my time.  It might not be by much, but every little bit counts in my book.

We tried from Across the Pond pub & eatery tonight.  This restaurant had true English type foods like shepherds pie, bangers and mash, fish  and chips...etc.  They also had some Italian type foods and salads and a couple of others.


I had the fish and chips with mush peas. 
 

Hubs had a meatball sub, Em had spaghetti with meat sauce and Bubba had a huge slice of cheese pizza. 
My food was good.  Bubba's pizza was really good. Hubs said his sub was ok, not great. and Em didn't eat but a few bites of her pasta.  She said she didn't really like it.  I tried hers and it wasn't that great.  SO all in all it was good.  I would go back.  The bread they served before the meal was very yummy! To be honest I haven't had that much true foods from England.  I have tried shepherd's pie, and don't care for it that much.  I do hear that that dish from here is good. As well as their bubble and squeak.

SMILE...
Every smile makes you a day younger!










No comments: