Friday, January 2, 2015

2015, day two...


{January 2, 2015}

 a new year, day two

It's rainy and COLD here in North Texas! Bubba and hubs are leaving for  Cub Scout camp out at Sid Richards in a bit. Usually I would be a bit sad I'm not going, but not this time! My girl and I will sit this one out! It's too cold and muddy for this mama to be out tent camping. 
If the weather sinks to 32 degrees or less they will earn their polar bear patch! (A good chance of that tomorrow night I here) Hubs got a new tent from Santa that they are trying out on this trip. And Hunt got an Osprey (camelback) type pack to. I'm guessing that when that pack makes its' way back home the mouthpiece will need to be replaced.  The way that child chews on things is ridiculous! Just hope his braces stay intact...at least until next week when he has another orthodontist appointment!

I've decided instead of doing resolutions for the new year, I will be doing a 2015 bucket list. Things that I want to do or accomplish in this new year.  Some things I've done before and want to do again and some things new that I have never done.
With that said, here are a few I've been thinking about...
::Updating this blog diary regularly
::Paddle Boarding
::kayaking
::Be more physically active
::Learn to "shake it off" and "let it go"
::Slow down and enjoy life more

Before I go too far into 2015, I want to post highlights of 2014...coming on my next post load.

Until then...







No comments: