Sunday, January 1, 2012

....Happy New Years!...

~January 1, 2012~

Happy 2012 everyone!




It's a new year and a time for some new beginnings, or maybe just some finally getting finishes. Maybe some things we've needed to finish for a long while or things we decided we now needed to start. At any rate...luck to y'all during this 2012 year!

One of my things to do/keep up with is our family blog diary here! I can easily say I'm so far behind it's ridiculous! And I know I've said it before, but I am going to try my HARDEST to make an entry at least once a week!!!

So with that said...here are some photos of the kids ringing in the new year.


We ate some lobster, had some chips and dips(my homemade guacamole...yummm!) and I made some chicken, jalapeno and cheese wrapped with bacon. The lobster was pre-steamed all I had to do was heat steam it in a pot and it was ready to go! And it was yummy to...and super easy!!!
Hubs had to work on the 1st, so he went to bed early and didn't make it to 12:00! Before he retired to bed he did play some XBOX games with Hunt and Em! They had a blast!




Hunt and Em had a sprinkle confetti ice cream cone! They hated it!....HAHAHA!...you know that wasn't true!!!


After putting our PJs on...
I enjoyed some rose champagne...

It was the best I had ever had! I will buy this again next year for sure!


The kiddos tried some sparkling grape juice...

I even put it in some cute little plastic glasses.



Em was not a fan, Hunt said it was OK.

This morning I made myself a mimosa with some of my left over champagne...pretty good stuff!



Again....HAPPY NEW YEAR...Hope it's your BEST one yet!!!.....