Wednesday, January 4, 2012

day number 8 of 2012...

~January 8, 2012~

Into day number 8 of the new year and how is everyone doing?

Our happy little family is doing pretty good! Not counting a recent trip to the ER. Miss Em's elbow got out of line again{this makes #3} Monday evening. We waited for around 2 1/2 hours and finally got to see a DR. By then it had worked it's self back in line. All I can say is having a child with a nursemaid elbow is no fun! You know how 2 year olds are running around and pulling away and very active. We are always having to be extra cautious with her arms.

On top of that this past week I apparently used up all my free photo space on this here blogger! So now I must pay to have more photos added to my blog through Picasaweb! UGH! This really stinks! Not sure when or if I'm going to pay this big whopping fee...starting at $5, not sure what to do really. Wish I new more about blogging... Ho Hum...what to do? What to do!!!

Saturday we went to the Safari Show in Dallas. The kids and hubby loved it!!! We went with some of hub's co-workers and his hunting buddy. It was a real nice time and the kids were great!

More great news. Hunt was on very good behavior this week a school! Which if you know him or us, you know this isn't always easy for him. Way to go Bubba! He earned a pre-historic animal and caveman set that I've had for months...waiting for a week where he was on super great behavior!

Maybe a few of you have seen all the felt food and goodies that people are making for kids to play with. I love them I tell you! So...I decided to make Em a stuffed turkey.


It turned out pretty cute. The wings and legs are detachable with velcro. I got this idea from my friend Michelle, but I added the wings to mine. She will love cooking it in the kitchen she got from Santa.

Until next time...

No comments: