Wednesday, January 6, 2010

my babe turned 3 months old!...

~January 6, 2010~

Someone in our family turned 3 Months old yesterday.Already.3 Months!

3 Months...

2 Months...


I didn't get a 1 month photo with the quilt bear :( , but here's one when she was 1 month old...

And not even a day old...


Miss Emma...what have you been up to?...

*you smile all the time and I got you to giggle twice
*you make new sounds/noises almost every day
*you've been drooling/slobbering like Crazy!
*it's so cute...you've started making raspberries with your mouth and tongue alot
*you suck on your fingers/hands(hince most of that slobber) and at times it seems that you can stick your Entire hand in your mouth!
*both Daddy and Bubba adoreyou! Mama too, but you are their special little angel!
*you've noticed your feet! you will look down and stare and watch them
*I've been helping you hold you feet with your hands and telling you that these are your "feet". and just tonight I pulled your feet close enough that your hands can touch them. I told you to hold your feet and you did several times for about 3-5 seconds each time!!! SO smart!!!
*you've recognized your name a few times and looked at us when we called your name
*and when we ask you "where's Hunter" you look around until you find him and then you stare at him
*you wear size 3-6 months clothes
*and still do several cat naps during the day...no set napping yet
*not sure of you weight, but you rolls are getting bigger!Ha! and you're getting longer to

And just for fun(and since I never got them posted to the blog yet)here are some of the maternity photos. Taken a little over 2 weeks before she was born. No unkind words about these ok! I agree and am fully aware that I look like a blimp...and still do!Ha!













In case you couldn't tell...Hunt was writing "Emma" on my prego belly.

Today was a busy errand day for this mama! Took Hunt to school, came back home to get my day planner that I forgot(needed to see what replacement size I needed for the new year) and to get some stuff to go to the post office, ran to the post office, then to Staples, then Target, ran to the cleaners to pick up hub's uniforms, picked up Hunt from school, grabbed Chik Fil A(no time to fix a home lunch today), ate it at home, feed Emma again before going out to the grocery store. All of this from 9:30-12:45ish!!! This mama was tired after all that!

Have a good laugh at my preggers pics and I'll catch you all later own...

No comments: