Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!

My oldest babe turns 5 today! 5!

Where has the time gone?!
(sniff, sniff)

Wasn't it just yesterday that you were entering this world?! On the day I entered the world years before. A special thing to happen and so unexpected. And then you turned 1, next 2, then 3, then 4...and now 5! I can't imagine life without you! You are such a loving and caring little man! You are the most handsome little boy alive and SO smart!...sometimes too smart!!! HA! But I love you So very very much and know that you are a very special person to daddy and I especially!
With the longest "snuffleupagus" lashes ever!
{"Eat you up I love you so!" and "Love you more!"}

I'll post photos of Hunt's Birthday day soon. Oh and fill you in on how some of our Birthday was spent at the Care Now clinic for a sick mama and daddy...oh yea, joy!!!

Happy Birthday Hunt!
All my love forever and always!

Mommy

No comments: