Tuesday, August 4, 2009

another week...

ho hummm...

It just seems I can't get in the mood to update much her lately. About once a week is all I can do. And then the post is so large...I hope the rut that I'm in ends soon...

Let's see here...

::PREGNANCY NEWS::

Our little angel!
I had an OB appointment last Friday. It went really well. Tracey(aren't you proud of me I remembered his name) the sonogram dude said that little Emma is around 3 pounds 3 ounces and defiantly a girl! I had him take a sonogram pic of her (ahem)private area just so I have it on record. I'm just so happy to have been blessed with a little boy and girl I can't believe it. Just perfect in my eyes!
The visit went very well and everything looks fine.

These sonogram photos are suppose to be the female parts(1) and her sweet face(2).

These are a profile and her face.

Here's different photos I've taken at 29 weeks...(Hunt took the photo with me sitting in the pink t-shirt)








Sexy huh???
Man...sometimes I look larger than others...

This past weekend was great. Saturday Stephanie and Kelley and I made a trip out to Canton...without any young'uns! YAY!!! Hunt hung out with daddy and had a father son day. Being over 6 months pregnant I was scared, but determined to make it. It was a lot of walking, but when shopping is involved I knew I could do it!
I didn't pick up anything for me, but did for Hunt and Emma. Hunt got a new toy gun and a new wooden bug house.

And Emma got 3 vintage Spanish/Guatemalan dresses, more ribbon for bows and headbands.

The dresses will be too large for a while, but will fit and look sweet in the future.
While there some fierce rain came through and flooded some areas and we had to tread through some ankle deep water back to the Tahoe. Even with all the walking and rain and pregnancy, I would not have missed it! I so love Canton!!!
After Canton we meet up with all the guys for dinner at Papasitos. It was a nice time with the families together.

Sunday we did a little running around with Kelley and Ken, had dinner and headed back home.

I had an Endocrinologist appointment Monday. I was kind of afraid to hear any of the results from my blood work a week ago. I didn't want to hear any bad news.
So after an hour past my appointment time I finally got in to see the Dr. Hunt was with me, so I was running out of ways to keep him busy in the waiting room. I debated on taking him, but thought what the heck...it shouldn't take that long. He did really good for being so bored there. Thanks bubba!!!
But it seems that my blood work was fine and even my glucose averages were good! Yippee!!! So Dr.Castro said keep up with what I'm doing and come back in a month.
Yay! Good news is always welcome!

Hunt and I have spent a few hours the last few days playing outside in the front under the tree. I know how much he LOVES being outdoors, but this heat is horrible! SO I've been biting the bullet and taking him out for an hour or so.
Hunt takes out some toys like trucks and tractors and sidewalk chalk and a ball...and I take my camera and a chair and blanket. The other day I took a book out with us to read. It's a new one that we got this past weekend called Jitterbug Jam. A very cute story about a little monster that is afraid of the little boy under his bed.




Hunt has been all into taking pictures with my camera. Here are a few that he has taken...remember they are all through his perspective...








Santa may need to look into a camera for him for Christmas time. I'm going to get his photos and let him pick out an album to put them in.

Wednesday Hunt and I made a trip to the movies. I finally took him to see Ice Age 3. It was cute and he really liked it. We told daddy all about it via phone call right afterwards, he was out of town for the night.

Today I took Hunt to get his hair cut. Daddy told him that he was looking like a hair farmer. It wasn't that bad, but through the eyes of a daddy who wears his super short and high and tight, it was too long.

Here's photos of more bows I've made, another dress, another bib and hair clips...



(I HAD to throw this photo in...Hunt told me that he wanted to put the dress on. I told him that I didn't think it would fit(it's about a size 12 months by the pattern). He proved me wrong...a little short, but it fit! Wait until he gets older and I pull out this picture...)





I'll have a pic of Hunt's new pj pants and tee I appliqued on soon to.

This weekend we're planning a trip to the lake house with Kelley, Ken, Stephanie, Nick and James. It will be nice for all of us to get together for a weekend!

Hope everyone has a good one!!!

No comments: