Sunday, June 1, 2008

waterboy...

Hello to all. I know I need to get my act together and update..right? We've still been really busy. Hunt finished his 2 week swim camp this past Friday. He did great and graduated up to level 2 now. We went ahead and signed him up for the level 2 class which also is 2 weeks. He loves it SO much. He will have the same teacher as the previous class, so she kinda knows his weak spots. I told her about his stroke and weakness on his left side, so maybe she will work him good. The level 1 class had 4 kids that started out. 3 boys and a girl. Well, after 2 sessions the little girl did not come back. Maybe it was due to her having to put up with 3 boys(3 stoogies). Her mommy may have moved her to another class. Anyway between the 3
boys she had her hands full. They all did good though. Hunter trained on kicking to swim, diving down in 3ft. water to retrieve rings, hand crawling along the side of the pool, jumping in and swimming back to the pool side, blowing bubbles, and floating. Hunt has always loved the water so nothing was too scary for him. I hope that he will do well on the next level to.
I know I still owe you guys new pictures...coming hopefully soon.

No comments: