Tuesday, November 20, 2012


~November 20, 2012~

Welcome back to my blog. We've been busy as usual around here. 
Here are some of the more recent things we've been up to.



We made french bread pizzas the other night. Everyone got to put on their own toppings.  The turned out really good. 




I think we will be making these again in the future!

We made a trip to a new little park on Sunday. 
We ran...

posed for some photos...



We slid...

We swang...{is that really a word?}

We relaxed and unwound...

played and had a fun time!



I saw a sweet little Mayflower ship craft for the kids to do.  So we got our hands dirty and made one! FUN!




And since we had our paint out, I decided we needed to make a handprint turkey to!

Em kept calling the red paint shark blood!


They did a great job on the ship and the turkeys! Love them...they look awesome!!!!!


I saw a yummy idea on...where else...Pinterest!
They took a can of cinnamon rolls and put them in a waffle maker.


Closed it up and let them cook. When done, they look like this.  I did two in one waffle area.
 Then you pour on the yummy frosting!  Or I guess you can just use syrup to if you like. They end up looking like this...sweet yummy goodness!!!
And shortly after you get these from your kiddos...


I guess it was a winner of an idea!

SMILES all around!!!

Catch ya'll later!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Waffles and pizza subs look yummy. Kids are growing like weeds!

Harvey House said...

Thanks Kristi! They both turned out really really good!
Yep...both of those little turkeys are growing too quick!
When I see pics of Ian and Elise, I'm amazed how big they are to.

Harvey House said...

Thanks Kristi! They both turned out really really good!
Yep...both of those little turkeys are growing too quick!
When I see pics of Ian and Elise, I'm amazed how big they are to.