Monday, December 21, 2009

~December 21, 2009~



First off I want to wish my best friend Stephanie a Very Happy Birthday! Is this
3-0?!...WoW!!!
And
Happy Winter Solstice!

Today was the last day of pre-school for Hunt until early January, and it was also pajama day!

All the kids(a total of 3)and the teacher wore pjs.

Miss E really likes the BUMBO...

Thanks for passing it along Aunt Misty!

The other day Hunt was playing with play dough and came to me with this...

He told me that it was Mary with baby Jesus. I asked where is Jesus, and he said...he's inside her tummy! How sweet!

This year I'm having to do a lot of letting go. Letting go of all the crafts and handmade gifts that I didn't get completed, or even started, that I wanted to give for Christmas. It's been difficult, but there is always next year...right?

Look at these two! I could eat them up...they are so darn cute!!!

No comments: